Is Joel Rogers The Man Behind The US President? By Gina Gomez
It has come to light that during the 1990s Barack Obama funded the Climate Credit Exchange program in Chicago from the Joyce Foundation.
While the Cap and Trade bill is now pending in the Senate, the previous exchange program has traded carbon credits already.
This is of utmost importance if the Cap and Trade bill has to be instituted.
Also it has been revealed that Franklin Raines, one of the President’s chief fundraisers had bought the technology required for the management of the Cap and Trade bill while he is the head of Fannie Mae.
The question in everybody’s mind is why would a mortgage lender like Fannie Mae invest money for such a purpose.
Speculation is still high but Glenn Beck has passed the verdict that Joel Rogers is in the center of it all.
Kathleen Rogers is the President of Earth Day Network (EDN), a radical environmentalist group.
Session III: The National Agenda (Federal Environmental Policies, Programs, and Latinos Today – The National Perspective) / La Agenda Federal (Política Federal Ambiental, Programas, y Latinos de Hoy en Día)
Moderator: Joel Rogers, Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison & Founder and Director, Center on Wisconsin Strategy (COWS)
- Jennifer Chavez, Earth Justice
- Luis Martinez, Energy Attorney, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Michael Gelobter, Executive Director, Redefining Progress
- Ana Unruh-Cohen, Center of American Progress
- This is the video shown by Glenn Beck on his Crime Inc. episode of his Fox news TV show. Glenn Beck identifies Joel Rogers as the mastermind behind the Emerald Cities/Cap & Trade Crime Inc. Business Model.
May 2, 2010 at 2:07 pm
This is not Joel Rogers’ wife. His wife is Sarah Siskind.
She is an ACORN lawyer (big surprise.)
Thanks for the correction, Texmom!