“Cracks in Earth’s Magnetic Field Let in a Huge Gust of Solar Wind”

by

“When the Earth’s magnetic field is aligned in the same direction as the sun’s magnetic field, the alignment causes the two magnetic fields to connect and tears holes in the Earth’s magnetic field over the poles.”

magnetosphere

Magnetosphere

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2008/12/17/cracks-in-earths-magnetic-field-let-in-a-huge-gust-of-solar-wind/

EXCERPT

The magnetic field that surrounds our planet and protects us from the sun’s harmful radiation sometimes springs a couple of large leaks that let in blasts of solar wind, researchers have discovered. While humanity isn’t in any imminent danger, researchers say that during intense solar storms the rents in what’s known as the magnetosphere will let in streams of charged solar particles, which can interfere with satellites and electricity grids.

Researchers knew previously that cracks in the magnetosphere sometimes occur, but they didn’t understand their potential size and had some misunderstandings about how they formed. Previously, scientists believed that the holes form when the sun’s magnetic field is aligned in the opposite direction from the Earth’s. But the new study showed that 20 times more solar particles enter the Earth’s magnetic field when it is aligned in the same direction as the sun’s magnetic field. The alignment causes the two magnetic fields to connect and tears holes in the Earth’s magnetic field over the poles. “What we observed was the breach in the levee,” said Jimmy Raeder, a physicist at the University of New Hampshire. “This has taken us completely by surprise” [Reuters].

“Holes in Earth’s magnetic cloak let the sun in”

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSTRE4BF79220081216

December 17th, 2008 Tags: magnetic fields, solar wind
by Eliza Strickland in Space

From NASAexplorer

Added: December 16, 2008

“NASA THEMIS Discovers Biggest Breach of Earth’s Magnetosphere”

Phil Berg Barack Obama Ron Polarik Jeff Schreiber

222 Responses to ““Cracks in Earth’s Magnetic Field Let in a Huge Gust of Solar Wind””

  1. jrh Says:

    It would be highly inappropriate for a newcomer to be the first. So if this is first, ignore it.

  2. jrh Says:

    Amy, I agree with your assessment of Fitz and Obama. I posted that just only to add one more hope to the list albeit miniscule.

  3. amy Says:

    jrh..ty..We need all the hope we can get. (And I dont mean that HOPEY Obama word)

  4. amy Says:

    jrh.. I believe if Obama were to be arrested by FBI, it will be related to the house purchase and possibly the Boards games.

  5. rosettasister Says:

    Polarik Comments at Free Republic:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2151590/posts

    To: trumandogz
    Hawaii allowed registration of foreign births to anyone who lived in Hawaii for at least a year.

    Not true.

    Absolutely true
    [§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
    (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
    (b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

    118 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 1:38:39 PM by Polarik

    To: Red Steel
    Thanks for the update, Red.
    I’d just like to add that Berg was not just “one of the first” but was “Numero Uno.” Back on August 21, he was the first person to file a lawsuit in Federal court, challenging Obama’s qualifications, contending that Obama was born in Kenya to a British citizen, adopted by an Indonesian citizen who passed along his citizenship to OBama, and therefore, he was not a “natural-born” citizen.
    Regardless of what you think of the man or his past exploits, he got the ball rolling at a time that none were coming forward to challenge Obama in Federal court, and for that we owe him a debt of gratitude.
    And, if people think that Obama will be “home free” if he makes it through Inauguration on Jan 20, they need to think again. These issues will not go away.
    I found an easy way for people to figure out who is Barack Obama. Simply go to the Fight The Smears website, and take every single denial they have made, and every charge of “smear” and turn them completely around.
    Whenever Leftists say “Night” think, “Day.”

    121 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:04:36 PM by Polarik

  6. rosettasister Says:

    http://obamacrimes.com/

    12/18/08 –

    URGENT NOTICE – False rumors are circulating –

    Justice Kennedy denied our Application for an Injunction to Stay Electoral Vote Count by Congress on January 8, 2009.

    However, our Writ of Certiorari is still pending and is now scheduled for Conference before U.S. Supreme Court on January 9, 2009.

    12/19/08: World Net Daily: Supreme Court to talk about Obama 3rd time

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83980

  7. rosettasister Says:

    Broe v. Reed: Response from SOS

    http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=2066

    DecaLogoIntl.org is reporting this evening

    http://decalogosintl.org/?p=106

    that Stephen Pideon, attorney for James Broe and 12 other Plaintiffs in Broe v. Reed, has received word from Washington State Secretary of State Sam Reed:

  8. rosettasister Says:

    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

    Explains all the details, especially about Jan 9th, and Berg also discusses new action he will be filing on Monday or Tuesday.

    Also, “behind the scenes” Congressional hearings on Obama’s eligibility.

    Berg comes in just after 3:30 and goes on until 46:30.

    ———————————

    I haven’t listened to this yet and I don’t know where Berg comes in.

    Going to listen now, will let you know.

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mommaEradioRebels/2008/12/20/Momma-E-and-the-Radio-Rebels

    12/19/2008 6:30:00 PM

    1 Hour 30 Minutes

    ATTORNEY PHIL BERG WILL BE TONIGHTS GUEST AND WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE LAW SUIT AND OTHER THINGS PERTAINIGN TO OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY!! Politics and current events with Momma E taking your calls, defending the truth and stopping the asshats

  9. amy Says:

    Roswetta….On the US Supreme Court Docket, it shows:
    Dec 9 Application (08A505) denied by justice Souter
    Dec 15 Application( 080505) refiled and submitted to Justice Kennedy
    Dec 17 Distribution for conference on Jan 9, 2009
    Dec 17 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Kennedy
    Dec 18, Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia

    How could it be denied and distributed on same day? Then refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia next day? Does this mean that the Jan 9 conference is cancelled?

  10. amy Says:

    ://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm
    place the http first

  11. koyaan Says:

    Tenacity wrote:

    Who do you know that would drive to a press conference, take a few pictures at a distance and not have the guts to approach those that were there to publicly discuss specific issues? Only a coward or someone not wanting to be exposed/identified/recognized.

    No, the coward is the one who hides behind ad hominem, trying to lead fools to believe they’ve said something of substance.

    As I said originally, I didn’t have the luxury of time. I only had about a half hour downtown before I had to head back and take my niece to work. And the entire time I was there, Markham was talking on his cellphone.

    Had I more time to stick around, I would have liked nothing more than to have engaged them in discussion.

    k

  12. rosettasister Says:

    amy Says:
    December 20, 2008 at 11:01 pm

    How could it be denied and distributed on same day? Then refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia next day? Does this mean that the Jan 9 conference is cancelled?

    —————-

    No, amy, not cancelled

    I highly recommend listening to Phil Berg interview (link posted in comment above.)

    Should clear things up.

    I also posted something yesterday from Red Steel at Free Republic which should answer your questions.

    I’ll find it and repost.

    Rose

  13. rosettasister Says:

    koyaan Says:
    December 20, 2008 at 11:34 pm

    Koyaan, you may want to listen to Phil Berg interview as well.

    He talks about case which is “under wraps”

    Isn’t that the one you know something about?

    Rose

  14. koyaan Says:

    rosettasister wrote (quoting Polarik):

    To: trumandogz
    Hawaii allowed registration of foreign births to anyone who lived in Hawaii for at least a year.

    Not true.

    Absolutely true
    [§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.

    First, born out of state and born out of the country are not one and the same. Born out of state means to be born in the United States, but not in the state of Hawaii.

    Second, 338-17.8 didn’t exist until 1982.

    k

  15. rosettasister Says:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2151590/posts

    Berg also resubmitted 08A505 to Scalia:
    Dec 17 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 9, 2009
    Dec 17 2008 Application (08A505) denied by Justice Kennedy.
    Dec 18 2008 Application (08A505) refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia.
    http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

    1 posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 1:23:50 PM by Red Steel

    To: Red Steel
    Hey Red, do you have any idea what the status of the Keyes case is? thanks

    6 posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 1:28:47 PM by MountainWoman

    To: MountainWoman
    The last I heard, the CA court will take it up in early or mid March.

    8 posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 1:31:34 PM by Red Steel

    To: Red Steel
    To be clear, this case below is 08-570 a separate action from the /Application/Injunction 08A505.
    “Dec 17 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of January 9, 2009 “

    14 posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 1:35:50 PM by Red Steel

  16. koyaan Says:

    rosettasister wrote:

    Koyaan, you may want to listen to Phil Berg interview as well.

    He talks about case which is “under wraps”

    Isn’t that the one you know something about?

    I can’t say for certain, but it seems rather likely.

    I’d already posted the PDF of his complaint in that suit here.

    Here it is again for those interested.

    q-audio.com/berg_complaint.pdf

    k

  17. Tenacity Says:

    Rose,
    The truth is like a bear in a cage…the cage is not there to protect the bear. Likewise, no one needs to protect the truth because it will take care of itself. I respect that this is your zoo.

  18. amy Says:

    Thanks, Rose. That explains it.

  19. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    koyann

    must be hard knowing everything, or at least pretending like you do.

  20. jrh Says:

    I continue to think that the Obama-Reszco house deal might be one of the points where Fitz could make something stick with O. I tried to summarize the details of this as best I could. Maybe I’ve missed something but here’s what I came up with:

    Seller asking price for house: 1,950,000
    Seller asking price for lot: 625,000 (Reszko’s wife pays full price)
    Discount given by seller: 300,000 (not confirmed)
    Net to seller: 2,275,000
    I will assert that this net figure is the market value of the house + lot at the time of the deal (an opinion, and the r/e bubble was in full bloom)

    Obama pays for house: 1,650,000 (gets the whole discount on combined purchase)
    10′ strip bought for: 100,000 (from Reszco’s wife after deal)
    net paid by obama: 1,750,000

    Note that the sale of the 10′ strip makes the adjacent lot unbuildable so will always be vacant and effectively makes obamas house include the whole parcel in terms of market value (again my opinion). [I believe there is evidence that ‘O’ actually has title to the whole lot, probably read that here, but the idea is the same] So:

    Market value: 2,275,000
    obama cost: 1,750,000
    net obama gain: 525,000

    Is this not a $525,000 payoff? Or close thereto?

    I believe that most reports are calling it a $125,000 payoff. I think it’s much bigger. Gee, that’s half the going price of a Senate seat.

    I guess the good news is that the value of the house has now tanked and ‘O’ lost most of the bribe to his own Acorn generated sub-prime meltdown. He may be PO’d with Dodd and Frank over that. Ha.

  21. koyaan Says:

    justanamericancindy4 wrote:

    must be hard knowing everything, or at least pretending like you do.

    I don’t know everything. I just don’t unquestioningly swallow everything I read.

    k

  22. jjones Says:

    Koyaan said:
    I just don’t unquestioningly swallow everything I read.

    So should we believe YOU in that statement since we read it?
    I am confused with this circular logic…. 🙂

  23. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    jj

    cicular logic are for those that don’t have a true honest opinoin of their own, but always try to be on the winning (I told you so) side…. my exhusband was like that….. one of the reasons he is my ex….

  24. koyaan Says:

    jjones wrote:

    So should we believe YOU in that statement since we read it?

    Shouldn’t unquestioningly swallow anything I say either.

    k

  25. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, it is this simple. A multitude of Americans know that Obama is a fraud.

  26. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Koyaan, it is this simple. A multitude of Americans know that Obama is a fraud.

    And a multitude of Americans know that if they’re good little boys and girls, that Santa will bring them the toys they asked for. And maybe even eat the cookies and milk they left out for him.

    Your point?

    k

  27. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, my point is that intelligent Americans just don’t buy your crap. If Obama had nothing to hide, he would reveal the vault version of his birth certificate. Not rocket science is it?

  28. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Obama should also release his school records because inquiring minds want to make sure that he did not attend college in the US as an Indonesian student.

  29. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan is good at diverting a conversation. I have been observing his/her comments with great interest. I would love to see Koyaan state ,without reservation, that Obama meets the constitutional requirement to be the POTUS. Maybe he has the real birth certificate. 😉

  30. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Koyaan, my point is that intelligent Americans just don’t buy your crap.

    Right. They’re busy buying the Michelle Obama tape from African Press International.

    If Obama had nothing to hide, he would reveal the vault version of his birth certificate. Not rocket science is it?

    No, it’s not rocket science. It’s normally called a non sequitur. And any intelligent American would recognize your argument as such.

    k

  31. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    I would love to see Koyaan state ,without reservation, that Obama meets the constitutional requirement to be the POTUS. Maybe he has the real birth certificate.

    What I will state, and what I have stated previously, is that I have yet to see any credible evidence that Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements to hold the office of President.

    k

  32. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Obama should also release his school records because inquiring minds want to make sure that he did not attend college in the US as an Indonesian student.

    Why? What are you going to do if he did? Not vote for him?

    k

  33. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    LOL My post is a non sequitur?! Koyaan, Your post is not an answer. Would you swear that Barack H Obama is a natural born citizen?

  34. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan your response makes no sense. The election is over in case you haven’t heard. Intelligent Americans now want to know if Barry Soetoro attended a US college as a foreign student. This is not an unreasonable request, is it?

  35. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    LOL My post is a non sequitur?!

    This is a non sequitur:

    If Obama had nothing to hide, he would reveal the vault version of his birth certificate.

    Are you not familiar with basic logical fallacies such as non sequiturs?

    k

  36. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves wrote:

    Would you swear that Barack H Obama is a natural born citizen?

    I have seen no credible evidence that he is otherwise. To that I’ll be happy to swear to.

    k

  37. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    No evidence that Barry Soetoro is not a natural born citizen? You crack me up Koyaan. With so many people questioning Obama’s eligibility to serve as POTUS, it would behoove him to release the vault version of his birth certificate. If Obama does not do this, Americans have every right to question his eligibility. The burden of proof is on Barack Obama.

  38. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan will not ever answer a question directly. That is the MO of a liar.

  39. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Koyaan your response makes no sense. The election is over in case you haven’t heard.

    Yes, I’m aware the election is over. Which is why I’m curious just what purpose it would serve knowing whether or not he attended a US college as a foreign student.

    k

  40. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, you must be daft. If Barry Soetoro attended college as a foreign student he is not constitutionally eligible to be POTUS.

  41. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    With so many people questioning Obama’s eligibility to serve as POTUS, it would behoove him to release the vault version of his birth certificate.

    Release it to whom exactly?

    Me? You? What purpose would that serve? So we could decide whether or not to vote for him?

    Oh, that’s right. The election’s over.

    If Obama does not do this, Americans have every right to question his eligibility.

    I don’t recall saying anyone didn’t have the right to question whatever they want.

    k

  42. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    If Barry Soetoro attended college as a foreign student he is not constitutionally eligible to be POTUS.

    Where do you draw that conclusion from?

    k

  43. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, here is a simple question. Should Barack Obama present the vault version of his birth certificate to the electorate to prove his eligiblility to be POTUS? I think he should since many, like me, think he is not a naural born citizen.

  44. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Koyaan, here is a simple question. Should Barack Obama present the vault version of his birth certificate to the electorate to prove his eligiblility to be POTUS?

    The electorate?

    Presenting it to the electorate can relate to nothing more than one’s decision to vote for him or not.

    But as you have already stated, the election’s over.

    So exactly what purpose would it serve?

    k

  45. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Thank you for proving my assertion that you will never answer a question directly. You are a fraud as is Barack Obama.

  46. koyaan Says:

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Thank you for proving my assertion that you will never answer a question directly.

    Ok. Here’s a direct answer to your last question:

    No.

    Happy now?

    k

  47. koyaan Says:

    By the way, if you’d like more direct answers, you might try refraining from asking such leading questions.

    k

  48. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    I am happy that you acknowledge, by your no answer, that the realease of BHO’s vault version of his birth certificate would be problematic for the President Elect.

  49. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    By the way Koyaan, if you want to be such an Obama apologist, you should be ready for questions from intelligent Americans.

  50. koyaan Says:

    I am happy that you acknowledge, by your no answer, that the realease of BHO’s vault version of his birth certificate would be problematic for the President Elect.

    Back to the non sequiturs, eh?

    By the way Koyaan, if you want to be such an Obama apologist, you should be ready for questions from intelligent Americans.

    I’m plenty ready for questions from intelligent Americans.

    Now go find one to ask questions. Because intelligent Americans don’t use non sequiturs.

    k

  51. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, you are a fraud and Barack Obama is a fraud. If BHO was not a fraud he would release the vault version of her birth certificate. People like you, who pretend to support the Constitution, make me sick.

  52. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    I meant “his”. After seeing the recent photos, I made a Freudan slip because BHO looked like a Pin Up Girl.

  53. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    You lose Koyaan because you do not believe in Obama’s eligibility enough to be POTUS to state that he should release the vault version of his birth certificate.

  54. koyaan Says:

    *yawwwn*

    k

  55. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Yawn is the exact answer I hoped for from you Koyaan. It proves that you cannot address my comments directly. Very weak of you.

  56. whatafoolbelieves1 Says:

    Koyaan, may the “farce” be with you. Just know that many Americans are not convinced that BHO is eligible to be the next President of the United States. The President Elect could put this to rest by producing the vault version of his birth certificate. Until he does, Americans like me will consider the United States to be without a President

  57. thinkingmom11 Says:

    The reason for requesting Obama’s proof of eligibility is due to the fact that the Constitution requires that the President elect be determined eligilbe before he is sworn in on Jan. 20. NOW is the time to put up or shut up for him. The form he released to show himself Hawaiian born is not sufficient for even the state of Hawaii to prove Hawaiian-born status. If it isn’t good enough for them, then the Federal government should require nothing less. Obama has asked to SERVE the American people, he is to be OUR (meaning those who didn’t vote for him) president too, and he should respect the requests of those who would like proof of his birthplace. Given his history, and family (father who is a non-citizen), and the assertion of other family members to his birth in Kenya, this is not an unreasonable request.

    John McCain was asked similar questions and he did not hesitate to produce the requested documents. No one is asking him to release any documentation that would be unreasonable for someone applying for a high level government job. While there may be no Constitutional requirement for him to release such infomation, for him to hide behind that arguement is simply foolish and deceitful. He is not doing us a favor by being our president; he has applied for a job and was selected over the other candidates. NOW is the time to check credentials, and make doubly sure the candidate chosen is indeed eligible for the job. Think about when someone applies for a job. You apply, interview, and THEN when/if you are chosen, you go through the drug test, background checks, etc. If you come through those clear then you get the job. The job of president is no different, really.

    I for one think you are an educated fool, Koyaan. Intellegent? No doubt. Logical? Without question. But you are your own worst enemy. Many intellegent people can reason and logic themselves into being unable to take a stand on virtue and principle. The brilliance of the arguement far outweighs the rightness of the principle.

  58. sba1872 Says:

    Hello, fellow and sister questioners (because we refuse to swallow unquestioningly everything we read and that’s why we are actually questioning) and you, too K,

    I’m actually finding more information about BO than I thought I would at obamasneighborhood.com. This is technically not so much an Obot For President site as it is an Hawaiian tourism site. In their “gallery” they have photos of Hawaiian sites that may be of interest to tourists, e.g. the Baskin Robbins BO worked at (hey, rolling papers for the choom cost $$ you know) and his favorite Rainbow Drive-In at photos #19, #20 and #21 (don’t know why 3 photos of the place were necessary, 2 of which are close-ups of the sign over the door advertising “Coca Cola”). Anyway, the photos include all the Hawaiian residences of BO, not just those shown with the Google map at the “Obama Slept Here” section. It has a photo of the address that is included in the “birth announcement”. Check it out. It’s photo #8 at the gallery. The birth announcement itself is a photo in the gallery, #3. There is also a residence I never knew about. The caption for photo #6 reads, “1839 Poki Street Apartment where Obama’s mother and sister lived 1974-1976.” The caption for Photo #9 is “1617 S. Beretania, Punahou Circle Apartments – Obama’s principal residence (shared with”. No matter what I do, I can’t see the rest of the text, but I assume it’s supposed to say “shared with” his grandparents. Okay, how strange is this? Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii to live with her four-year old daughter but left her then 13-year old son with her parents? Forget the question of BO’s paternity, I’m beginning to question his maternity.

    obamasneighborhood.com/gallery.html

  59. koyaan Says:

    thinkingmom11 wrote:

    The reason for requesting Obama’s proof of eligibility is due to the fact that the Constitution requires that the President elect be determined eligilbe before he is sworn in on Jan. 20.

    Would you care to cite the portion of the Constitution that requires that the President elect be determined eligible before he is sworn in on January 20th? Or are you simply referring to Article II?

    The form he released to show himself Hawaiian born is not sufficient for even the state of Hawaii to prove Hawaiian-born status.

    That’s incorrect.

    A Certification of Live Birth is indeed sufficient for the state of Hawaii to prove Hawaiian born status. What it isn’t sufficient for is proving the Hawaiian born status of your parents. And this is only with respect to the Hawaii Homelands Program. And that is only because the Certification of Live Birth doesn’t include the parents’ place of birth.

    If it isn’t good enough for them, then the Federal government should require nothing less.

    The federal government isn’t interested in his Hawaiian ancestry. Only his place and date of birth. Which the Certification of Live Birth provides.

    Given his history, and family (father who is a non-citizen), and the assertion of other family members to his birth in Kenya, this is not an unreasonable request.

    There is no credible evidence that any of his family members in Kenya have claimed he was born there.

    John McCain was asked similar questions and he did not hesitate to produce the requested documents.

    John McCain has never provided any copy of his birth certificate, long form or otherwise, to the public.

    But you are your own worst enemy.

    No, those who are their own worst enemies are those who continue to make claims that either have no substantiation whatsoever, or are simply provably false.

    k

  60. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    koyaan is like the MSM and Bam Bam…… always telling half truths that suit the moment and spins everything….. HE is just a jerk off and not worth the effort it takes to answer his posts.

  61. koyaan Says:

    justanamiercancindy4 wrote:

    always telling half truths that suit the moment and spins everything…

    Tell us what the half truths are, and what makes them half truths.

    k

  62. Tenacity Says:

    Rose,
    Please look at this thread. Starting at 11:34 until 6:13 GMT, it is pretty much a waste. Perhaps this is someone’s idea of productive fun. I’m just glad I had other things to do. I love and appreciate you guys tremendously, but the unnecessary disruption is just dysfunctional. Seriously, each one of you are being pulled into a victim-persecutor cycle. The search talk is all a set-up. Tit-for-tat prevents most mature discussion. If this is cognitive disruption, then the clown is good at what he does. If it is just unconscious dysfunction, then he should be pitied and ignored. Do you now see what I mean about attempting to manage the reactive being futile? I believe it is a combination of cognitive and dysfunction. I will not dignify it by saying their is any logic to it. It is insane and dysfunctional at best. It is evil and sinister if deliberate.

  63. sba1872 Says:

    Koyaan says:

    “John McCain has never provided any copy of his birth certificate, long form or otherwise, to the public.”

    Does showing it to a reporter count?

    washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

    snippet

    In his autobiography, “Faith of My Fathers,” McCain writes that he was born “in the Canal Zone” at the U.S. Naval Air Station in Coco Solo, which was under the command of his grandfather, John S. McCain Sr. The senator’s father, John S. McCain Jr., was an executive officer on a submarine, also based in Coco Solo. His mother, Roberta McCain, now 96, has vivid memories of lying in bed listening to raucous celebrations of her son’s birth from the nearby officers’ club.

    The birth was announced two days later in the English-language Panamanian American newspaper. A senior official of the McCain campaign showed a reporter a copy of the senator’s birth certificate issued by Canal Zone health authorities, recording his birth in the Coco Solo “family hospital.”

  64. koyaan Says:

    sba1872 wrote:

    Does showing it to a reporter count?

    washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

    Showing it to a reporter isn’t showing it to the public.

    Obama provided as scanned image to the public, and later, showed it to FactCheck who took photographs of it and provided those to the public. Further, it had been known since August that the document was kept at his Chicago campaign headquarters, yet no one concerned about Obama’s citizenship never bothered to go there and ask to see it for themselves.

    It’s also worth nothing that on page two of that article, it says:

    Curiously enough, there is no record of McCain’s birth in the Panama Canal Zone Health Department’s bound birth registers, which are publicly available at the National Archives in College Park. A search of the “Child Born Abroad” records of the U.S. consular service for August 1936 included many U.S. citizens born in the Canal Zone but did not turn up any mention of John McCain.

    So not only did McCain not provide a copy of his birth certificate to the public, no record of his birth could be found in the registry of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department.

    k

  65. ddlew Says:

    Kenyan government imposes gag order on Obama family
    No media contact: ‘We are doing this because we want to ensure better flow of information’

    Posted: December 20, 2008
    6:50 pm Eastern

    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

    Gagged: Mama Sarah Obama

    The Kenyan government has barred unapproved contacts between the media and President-elect Barack Obama’s
    extended family.

    Family members will be required to receive permission from the government before making any public statements about their famous relative, according to the Nairobi Star.

    “We are doing this because we want to ensure better flow of information,” Athman Said, an under-secretary in the Ministry of Heritage, told the Obama family in Kogelo.

    “The government has decided that you should inform its officers who will be based here if you want to address the media.”

    Journalists wishing to speak with the family must first be approved by the government.

    Where’s the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the “natural-born American” clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 193,000 others and sign up now!

    This is not the first attempt to block press interest in President-elect Obama’s African connections.

    Prior to the U.S. election, WND senior staff reporter Jerome R. Corsi was detained in Kenya while investigating Obama’s close ties to the nation’s prime minister
    , Raila Odinga.

    The Kenyan official who reportedly orchestrated the detention was Odinga himself, according to WND sources inside Kenya.

    http//www worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84172

  66. koyaan Says:

    But wait! There’s more!

    Just Alsup, writing in his decision in Robinson v. Bowen, said:

    At the time of Senator McCain’s birth, the pertinent citizenship provision prescribed that “[a]ny child hereafter born out of the limits andjurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is
    declared to be a citizen of the United States.” Act of May 24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797. The Supreme Court has interpreted the phrase “out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States” in this statute to be the converse of the phrase “in the United States, and
    subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” in the Fourteenth Amendment, and therefore to encompass all those not granted citizenship directly by the Fourteenth Amendment. 1 Under this view, Senator McCain was a citizen at birth.

    A citizen at birth?

    It’s been argued that a citizen at birth is not the same as a natural born citizen.

    So it would seem that McCain was not a “natural born citizen” and not eligible to hold the office of President.

    Agreed?

    k

  67. koyaan Says:

    Oops. That should have read “Judge Alsup.” Not “Just Alsup.”

    k

  68. Tenacity Says:

    Say dd,
    I found it interesting that WND has moles in the Odinga organization.

  69. koyaan Says:

    Tenacity wrote:

    I found it interesting that WND has moles in the Odinga organization.

    Are those moles the same people who wrote the fake Obama EMails Corsi came back with and that WND trumpeted just before never mentioning them again?

    k

  70. Tenacity Says:

    k,
    Please consider my posts as not being addressed to you. I would appreciate it if you would not repost my posts as well. Thank you.

  71. sba1872 Says:

    Koyaan,

    1. Showing it to a WaPo reporter IS the same as making it public. You’re tendency toward semantics is really frustrating because it’s so disingenuous.

    2. For purposes of your original statement, which has been proven false, I agree that it is “worth nothing” that there is no record of McCain’s birth in the bound birth register of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department, unless, of course, someone has claimed that Senator McCain either was born somewhere else or was never born.

    3. I am not about to compare the difference between showing a copy of a birth certificate to a WaPo reporter with the electronic thing promulgated by The Blogger Boyz at dkos and Annenberg’s factcheck.org. This is a red herring, in any event, as your original statement concerned only Senator McCain and that has been proven false.

    3. Senator McCain’s eligibility is moot and was not a part of your original statement, which has been proven false. There is no need to agree or disagree.

  72. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Koyaan – many of us here have questioned McCain’s eligibility under these rules as well – was discussed a long time ago…doesn’t matter now that he didn’t win the election. We have moved on.

    Would you care to cite the portion of the Constitution that requires that the President elect be determined eligible before he is sworn in on January 20th? Or are you simply referring to Article II?

    Amendment XX

    “If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify….

    While there is no “qualification process” specifically outlined in the Constitution, this phrase insinuates the the President elect’s qualifications must be verified hence allowing an opportunity for him to NOT qualify.

  73. sba1872 Says:

    Sorry, last point should have been numbered 4.

  74. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Koyaan
    I feel the same,…… please do not respond to anymore of my posts,….I deal with enough negativity when i venture from this blog to be subjected to your unwanted comments here.

  75. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Well, everyone, I have a surprise Christmas party tomorrow (the surprise was on me because I didn’t know I was throwing a Christmas party until Friday when the hubby decided it would be “fun.”) Ha ha. It is late and I need sleep. Have a lovely evening y’all. If you are having trouble having a lovely evening – just scroll past Koyaan…. 🙂

  76. sba1872 Says:

    ddlew Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 7:16 am

    Kenyan government imposes gag order on Obama family
    No media contact: ‘We are doing this because we want to ensure better flow of information’

    Makes sense to me. What better way is there to encourage the free flow of information than to tell people to shut the he!! up.
    ————
    Tenacity,
    I so enjoy you!

  77. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    night mom,……….. I’m heading there myself very soon

  78. Tenacity Says:

    Cindy,
    How are the pups?

  79. Tenacity Says:

    Thanks sba,
    We have a mutual admiration society going here.

  80. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    they are doing good,….. 3 little ladies and one fella…..made it of 7..which is a HUGE litter for a chihuahua….
    The Mom is getting the hang of it..and letting them nurse often…

  81. Tenacity Says:

    Yes, better information flow. That’s like BO funding his civilian security force in order to improve Homeland Security.

  82. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Tenacity – one last thing – I am sorry if I sounded like I was dignifying what Koyaan was doing. My main point was that, in trying to be so logical and sounding so intellegent, he gets all twisted up and renders himself unable to make a black and white decision. His logic and intellegence has rendered him incapable of making a sound judgement as he is probably able to rationalize any point of view on any subject – which renders him pretty much useless. I am done with engaging him as well. I just didn’t want you p!ssed with me 😉

  83. Tenacity Says:

    Cindy,
    I think you should name the fella Slider.

  84. Tenacity Says:

    Thin,
    Never will I be pissed at you and my apology if I implied that. I got your point and agree.

  85. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    selling the pups,…… so will try not to get to attached…… yeah right calling one of the girls Dot for the moment….. she is black and one dot of white on her chest..

  86. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    well I am heading to bed…… i will talk to everyone tomorrow…….. night

  87. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Thanks Tenacity, now I can go to bed and sleep well! G’nite…

  88. koyaan Says:

    sba1872 wrote:

    1. Showing it to a WaPo reporter IS the same as making it public.

    Who says it was a Washington Post reporter? The article simply said “a reporter.” Didn’t even mention the reporter’s name.

    And how is showing it to a reporter the same as making it public when the public has never set eyes on it?

    2. For purposes of your original statement, which has been proven false…

    Where was it proved that a single individual constitutes “the public”?

    …I agree that it is “worth nothing” that there is no record of McCain’s birth in the bound birth register of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department, unless, of course, someone has claimed that Senator McCain either was born somewhere else or was never born.

    I’m claiming he was born in Upper Volta.

    I haven’t any credible evidence to support this claim, but like the claims made that Obama was born in Kenya, I’m making it anyway.

    3. I am not about to compare the difference between showing a copy of a birth certificate to a WaPo reporter with the electronic thing promulgated by The Blogger Boyz at dkos and Annenberg’s factcheck.org.

    Again, who said it was shown to a Washington Post reporter? That’s not stated in the article. Which reporter was it? And why did McCain never make it available to the public?

    3. Senator McCain’s eligibility is moot and was not a part of your original statement, which has been proven false. There is no need to agree or disagree.

    So if Obama shows his birth certificate to some anonymous reporter, then everything will be just fine, yes?

    k

  89. Tenacity Says:

    Goodnight Thin. I’m calling it as well…manana all!

  90. Bones Says:

    http://
    http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm

  91. Bones Says:

    capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm

  92. j.b. Says:

    Well, I ‘m relieved to see the blog ain’t broke!
    I drove by a few times today and saw k’s car in the driveway and kept on going. I swear someone (but not me, cuz I ain’t goin near that sh!t) should/could bottle that nasty up and sell it as R E P E L L E N T. Knowhatimean?

    Sure ya do.

    I know most of us are busy with Christmas approaching, but I also will go out on a limb to say; I was’nt the only one repelled, today.

    Okay, so I am sticking to my plan of ignore…….as I refuse to allow anyone (anymore) to decide whom I visit.
    It is obvious to me now, why, from the get go- I found this poster disturbing. It feels a bit like having a stalker. It is definitely a predatory presence, which is why it feels so revolting to be near it.

    So with that outta the way…………. I truly hope you all are enjoying these days and will take a moment to yourselves, have a cup of tea and be grateful for the loved ones in your lives. Count your blessings and try not to get caught up in others expectations.

    Thanks for the space, Rose.

    *Mom, I wanted to commend you on your thoughtful post earlier @ 5:54. Very well said. 🙂
    G’night*

  93. koyaan Says:

    thinkingmom11 wrote:

    Tenacity – one last thing – I am sorry if I sounded like I was dignifying what Koyaan was doing. My main point was that, in trying to be so logical and sounding so intellegent, he gets all twisted up and renders himself unable to make a black and white decision.

    No, I don’t get myself all twisted up, rendering myself unable to make a black and white decision.

    The problem here is that no one seems to know what a non sequitur or leading question is.

    There is no inherent, black or white, yes or no answer to “Have you stopped beating your wife?”

    His logic and intellegence has rendered him incapable of making a sound judgement as he is probably able to rationalize any point of view on any subject

    To rationalize any point of view on any subject would not be a sign of logic or intelligence. And for one to make such a statement clearly shows that they possess neither.

    k

  94. sba1872 Says:

    Koyaan,

    I was playing with you before. I know that Senator McCain has not published or given permission to publish his birth certificate, but he did show it to a WaPo reporter, Michael Dobbs, the reporter who published the article I posted the link for. Dobbs noted the name of the physician and matched the name to public records so I believe we can all rest easy knowing that Senator McCain was, indeed, born. And your pouncing on thinkingmom’s statement was just plain irritating. I knew what she was talking about and so did you. I was trying to imitate your commenting style, which irritates some here. Your didactic, confrontational, and many times bombastic and condescending (“The trouble here is that no one seems to know what a non sequitur or leading question is.”) comments stick out like a sore thumb. You insult and attack people with your tone. I used to post to a message board (about a TV show, mind you) where you would get a warning if you started your post with the word, “Um” because it was considered an introduction to a sarcastic and condescending comment. You wouldn’t have lasted very long on that board. On the other hand, your comments would fit right in at hannity.com. Those commenters are nothing if not confrontational. I am not saying you shouldn’t post here. As my friend, Tenacity, said, Rosetta runs this zoo. Besides, I respect all viewpoints and I appreciate information and enjoy banter as well, all of which we can find here, occasionally even from you. But as my wise mother taught me early on, it’s not what you do, it’s how you do it and it’s not what you say, but how you say it. If you’re looking to inform, you are failing because the tenor of your comments is one of confrontation. It automatically invites disputation. You seize on an errant word in someone’s post and pounce on it, just as I did with your phrase “it’s worth nothing” when you obviously meant “it’s worth noting.” It seems as if you are attempting to win a debate in which you are the only participant. Most of us are questioners here. As I think Cindy said last week, we throw out our questions and concerns and sometimes we post informational links. We’re not used to worrying about exactly how we phrase something because we’re not trying to score points in a debate, we’re talking. Many of us, I think, had questions for Obama since he first declared his candidacy (after stating that he would not do so since he wouldn’t have enough experience) and those questions weren’t answered by him. In my opinion, this occurred mostly because the MSM failed and refused to vet this candidate. Our questions will not be answered by your disparaging the questioners. These questions cannot be answered by you at all. IMHO, these questions have arisen because of BO’s “hiding” of records. You know, the MSM could not rest until they had Senator Clinton’s White House diary when she was First Lady. I’m sure glad we got that because now we know, since it was headline news, where she was the day Monica Lewinski’s dress was soiled. But they didn’t cry foul when they were unable to obtain BO’s state senate records or Columbia records or Occidental records or Punahou records. We are not engaging in “leading questions” or non sequiturs when we voice our concerns about BO’s transparency or accountability (when cornered, he throws someone under the bus). The fact that you are apparently perfectly satisfied that you have all information which you deem necessary to trusting BO with the position of CIC is totally irrelevant. Our concerns and questions will continue until they are acknowledged and answered BY BO. Until then, he hasn’t earned our trust, which is something a president needs to command the bully pulpit. Goodnight.

  95. sliderblaze Says:

    koyaan Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 3:48 am

    whatafoolbelieves1 wrote:

    Koyaan, it is this simple. A multitude of Americans know that Obama is a fraud.

    And a multitude of Americans know that if they’re good little boys and girls, that Santa will bring them the toys they asked for. And maybe even eat the cookies and milk they left out for him.

    Your point?

    k
    ————————————————————

    sounds like thats not the only thing you are swallowing, i repeat, get off knees and then think
    you wanna make the logic that we swallow everything we read, apparently, you havent been here that long.
    I also seems that you swallow everything that Obama produces. I wonder if you gave Bush the same respect, something says, NO

  96. sliderblaze Says:

    justanamericancindy4 Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 6:37 am

    koyaan is like the MSM and Bam Bam…… always telling half truths that suit the moment and spins everything….. HE is just a jerk off and not worth the effort it takes to answer his posts.
    ——————————————–
    are you’ll now just realizing this. lol, some of use were trying to tell ya’s weeks ago.

  97. sliderblaze Says:

    Koyaan <—–i dont answer leading questions, i’m too smart for that
    but
    i’ll disqualify your argument with Koyaan logic, at the same time disqualifing my argument with said logic………yeah, BRILLIANT!!!!

  98. sliderblaze Says:

    koyaans arguments are’t linear in nature, they tend to make 3 left hand turns all the while running over his own arguments in the process….lol

  99. susie hudson Says:

    I wouldnt classify this as a question in logic 101. you can dissect the question to no end and what you virtually end up with is the question…is Obama a natural born u.s. citizen. a non-leading simple question. If most of America can answer that exact same question with the simple act of showing their birth certificate, than why cant obama do the same. its that simple…theres nothing more to it. no complexities, no smoke and mirrors, no non sequiturs….if I can answer that very question, with my birth certificate in my hand, why cant our president do the same as me and millions of other americans….no lawyer needed.

  100. susie hudson Says:

    sorry to interceed in this argument with koyaan, I just couldnt help myself. American cindy, by all accounts won the argument a thousand times over koyaan, but he simply continued to throw out immature and foolish statements rebutting everyone here. it is like a child with out proper knowledge or understanding of life arguing with an adult over whats right and whats wrong. koyaan continued to answere a question with a question and turned a simple question into a merry go round ride. typical of a child with no proper argumentative skills due to lack of understanding. using logic and reasoning upon breaking down the question of birth mister non sequitur himself{koyaan}tried to equate the said question to that of “do you still beat your wife” clearly a prime example of a leading question flagged with examples of logic and reasoning. no comparison to the requirement of obama needing a legal birth certificate. its not a question koyaan. HE needs a birth certificate. theres no asking if he has one…….and even if asked it is not as leading as the question you presented…

  101. susie hudson Says:

    slider your funny! koyaan does spend too much time on his knees…bad for the throat..lol

  102. jrinNC Says:

    WELL WELL WELL – I see KOY is at it again. Tried to tell everyone. I saw him coming a mile away. His brief interlude of being nice was a bunch of bull. But way to go AGAIN Mom, sba, and Slider and all the others who have blasted away at his Charlie Brown’s sister Sally rhetoric – WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA!!!!!!!!

    Anyway, Congratulations SLIDER – Just what I needed to hear that a precious baby has been brought into this world, such as it is, but to parents who I have know doubt will give him lots of love.

    JAC – Sorry to hear you lost 3 of the puppies. I just lost my poodle yesterday. He was 13 yrs 7 mo old. Fought death right to the end. Was very heart wrenching. This makes the 2nd dog I have lost right here at Christmas.

    See there are some new people posting. Discussions here are great. I will try to get back into the swing of things after the holidays. I am exhausted to say the least.

    Hope EVERYONE has a blessed Merry Christmas.

  103. thinkingmom11 Says:

    I rescind my belief that Koyaan is logical and intellegent. He is a pompous, arrogant, still foolish ass.

    I have known people like him before. Smart, but so much more concerned about being smarter that everyone in the room that by the time he leaves everyone is sick to death of him. BUT, they are clueless about it and feel like they had a great time because SURELY everyone is now convinced he really IS the smartest person in the room and that everyone must have had a grand time listening to him prove it. And yes I have known very smart people who were able to see every side of every issue and argue quite brilliantly even the weakest position on issues. This ability and their pride, however, eventually led to some of them to being so ambiguous and ambivalent about things that they could hardly find solid footing PERSONALY on anything.

    I would ask him what he thought of my answer on how the Constitution implies a President elect to qualify but I am probably not “intellegent or logical” enough to understand his, oh so, esoteric answer.

    I hope he is able to find someone smart enough for him to play with…maybe he could invite them over to his own blog to play. Cuz next time I see him, I am putting sand in his shorts. (and I might even shove his non sequiters down there with it!)

    BTW – sba – well said, and seconded.

  104. thinkingmom11 Says:

    With that said, I gotta go prepare for my “Suprise! Honey, I invited 18 people over for a Christmas party at our house day after tomorrow” party…y’all have a great day. (except for you Koyaan – I am done playing nice – I kinda hope you have a miserable day 🙂 )

    Jr – I am sorry to hear about your dog. This is such a tough time to lose anyone you love. God bless and have a lovely holiday anyway.

  105. jrh Says:

    I’ve heard that argumentative and assertive personality behaviors are sometimes attributable to a diet high in sorghum and the excess consumption of Ippa Sara, so I did some research on this:

    h.ttp://www.peoplesoftheworld.org/hosted/koya/

    I hope this helps.

  106. jrinNC Says:

    Anyway, Congratulations SLIDER – Just what I needed to hear that a precious baby has been brought into this world, such as it is, but to parents who I have NO (not know) doubt will give him lots of love.

    Boy, my fingers need limbering up here on the old keyboard. LOL

  107. jrinNC Says:

    jrh – very interesting article on the Koyas. I really enjoyed reading that.

  108. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Koyaanisqatsi was director Godfrey Reggio’s debut as a film director and producer. Koyaanisqatsi is the first film of the Qatsi trilogy, and was released in 1983. Koyaanisqatsi was the first full-length commercial nonverbal [we can hope, yes!] film. Koyaanisqatsi cinematographer and editor Ron Fricke captures 90 minutes of stunning visual images of North America, set to a moving score composed by Philip Glass .

    Koyaanisqatsi is a Hopi Indian word meaning ‘life out of balance’. Created between 1975 and 1982, Koyaanisqatsi is an apocalyptic vision of two different worlds – urban life, and technology versus the environment. Koyaanisqatsi is a sort of documentary. There are no actors, there is no plot and there is no script. All of the images in Koyaanisqatsi are of real life. The subject of the images vary greatly. They are presented in such a way to show the contrast between human’s and nature. The images provoke a thousand thoughts.

    And Wiki has this (i am using an unreliable source just to annoy koyaan):

    In the Hopi language, the word Koyaanisqatsi means ‘crazy life, life in turmoil, life out of balance, life disintegrating, a state of life that calls for another way of living’
    I think this may shed some light on poor Koy-waaaaa-an (i just thought that was kinda funny!)

  109. thinkingmom11 Says:

    Sorry – this is the source for the first bit I put up there:

    spiritofbaraka.com/koyaanis.aspx

  110. rosettasister Says:

    Polarik Comments at Free Republic

    To: jamese777; El Gato; Kevmo; Polarik

    Since you claim to be ‘focusing on the cold, hard legal facts’ yet you persist in trying to float the following lie, we can now place you in the agitprop category of Obamanoids deceiving readers at FR for your marxist squirrel affirmative action candidate … and readers, what does this little platoon of deceivers say about the Obama that he needs deceivers workign the Internet to deflect people from the truth about his deciets?
    “Obama has been found to be under no obligation to present any more proof of natural born status than he has already presented.” When a court–and particularly a liberal court–dismisses a case on the grounds that that judge does not hold the plaintiff has standing to bring a suit, that is nothing like Obama being found one way or another. You’re a lying agitprop trying to dismiss the forgeries of this little nettle from Chicago that you worshipfully prostrate yourself before. You find your deceits will go unnoticed at other websites, but not at FR. Care to try again?

    150 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:34:38 PM by MHGinTN

    To: MHGinTN

    What is truly amazing to me are the numbers of people who still cling to the lie that Obama has shown his original birth certificate on the Internet. They have gotten so desperate to prove BHO’s COLB is real that they would believe a baboon that graduated from Primate U.

    155 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:22:10 PM by Polarik

    To: Polarik

    §338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
    (b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
    (c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]
    http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.htm
    Yes, you are correct, I was wrong. However, the law that you cite did not exist until 1982.
    And as I understand it, BHO was born in 1961 but if here were born sometime after 1982, his mom could have registered his birth in the State of Hawaii. Well, then again, you could be on to something! If Obama was born after 1982 he would not be qualified to be President.

    120 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 1:54:07 PM by trumandogz

    To: trumandogz

    Yes, you are correct, I was wrong. However, the law that you cite did not exist until 1982.
    True. Has anyone found the relevant Hawaii Statutes that were in effect in 1961?

    137 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:26:00 PM by Polarik

  111. jrh Says:

    thinkingmom,

    That’s just too weird. Spirit of ‘Baraka’???? Talk about out of balance!

  112. rosettasister Says:

    “Quoting WND” By Joseph Farah

    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84065

    Freeper Thread:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2151979/posts

    EXCERPT

    Wow, I have never seen WND get so much credit!
    From Media Matters to Keith Olbermann to Democratic members of Congress, they are all eagerly attributing to WND a definitive finding that Barack Hussein Obama’s website displays an actual copy of his birth certificate – so the whole controversy about whether or not he is a “natural born citizen,” as required by the Constitution, is a tempest in a teapot.
    There’s just one problem.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

    Red Steel Comments:

    To: yield 2 the right
    The nuts are the people that Farah pointed out to be lying.

    3 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:44:09 AM by Red Steel

    To: Poser
    Remind me… What is the definition of insanity again?
    Incoherent trolls who make specious arguments.
    9 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 12:43:11 PM by Red Steel

  113. rosettasister Says:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2151590/posts

    To: trumandogz
    I was born overseas just after Obama and until I was around five, I travelled on my mother’s U.S. Passport. However, inside my mother’s passport was a picture of me as well as a copy of my BC from the U.S. State Department. So, again, how do you propose Obama entered the U.S. without any documentation?
    I seriously doubt Hawaii or the Feds would have turned mommy with her newborn baby away after returning from overseas back in 1961 even if she did not have copy of an U.S. BC. All she would have had to show is some paperwork that the baby was hers like showing Obama’s Kenyan BC. The officials may have told her to naturalize her baby and let her pass through, but she may not have followed their official instructions all the way and she only pursued an Hawaiian state issued birth record.
    However, your idea of filing a FOIA request for State Department records to see if Obama was born abroad is a good idea.

    125 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:18:55 PM by Red Steel

    To: Polarik
    And, if people think that Obama will be “home free” if he makes it through Inauguration on Jan 20, they need to think again. These issues will not go away.
    Thanks. I agree. This will haunt Obama until he comes clean.

    126 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:24:17 PM by Red Steel

    To: trumandogz
    Unless she stuffed Baby Obama into her carry on bag there is no way Customs & Immigration would have let Obama into the States. Both Moma Obama and Baby Obama would have been put back on a plane.
    We have a disagreement. Not in 1961. They are not going to send Mommy a resident of Hawaii, a US Citizen, back to Kenya with her newborn baby. They’ll give her instructions on what to do and let her pass.

    130 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:44:09 PM by Red Steel

    To: Red Steel
    While I do not remember how it was for me when Mama Trumandogz brought me to the States, I do know that she had to have my documentation.
    And I was born not long after Obama.

    131 posted on 12/20/2008 3:00:00 PM PST by trumandogz

  114. rosettasister Says:

    “The Natural Born Vice-Presidency”

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2151845/posts

    1 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:47:18 AM by Daddynoz

    To: GizmosAndGadgets

    My point is that that the Supreme Court does recognize a category of “Native-Born”, which seems to lend credence to the existence of at least three categories (though not levels) of citizenship: Natural-Born (Constitutional), Native-Born and Naturalized citizens (Legislative).
    I agree.
    I went over the 1898 case of Wong Kim Ark v. U.S. and nowhere in the majority opinion did he say Wong was a “natural born citizen”. Justice Gray defined him as “native-born” citizen in the “facts of the case,” which is in the beginning of his opinion. After about 25 pages of small print of dictum and historical reasoning he settles on some French definition of ‘native-born’ citizen. Not once is Wang Kim Ark mentioned in his opinion until the deposition (at the end) of his opinion where he only refers to Wong Ark as a citizen.
    zarodinu, who you have replied to, a couple of weeks ago tried to pass off some lefty legal review article from, I think from Princeton U., which stated “natural born citizen” is one in the same as a “native born citizen”. The law article went on to conclude any U.S. citizen could become president and everyone was a natural born citizen.

    54 posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:41:29 PM by Red Steel

  115. rosettasister Says:

    “Kenya: Govt Gags Obama Family”

    http://allafrica.com/stories/200812110079.html

    “Kenyan government imposes gag order on Obama family”

    ”No media contact: ‘We are doing this because we want to ensure better flow of information’”

    http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84172

    EXCERPT

    The Kenyan government has barred unapproved contacts between the media and President-elect Barack Obama’s extended family.

    Family members will be required to receive permission from the government before making any public statements about their famous relative, according to the Nairobi Star.

    “We are doing this because we want to ensure better flow of information,” Athman Said, an under-secretary in the Ministry of Heritage, told the Obama family in Kogelo.

    “The government has decided that you should inform its officers who will be based here if you want to address the media.”

    Journalists wishing to speak with the family must first be approved by the government.

    This is not the first attempt to block press interest in President-elect Obama’s African connections.

    Prior to the U.S. election, WND senior staff reporter Jerome R. Corsi was detained in Kenya while investigating Obama’s close ties to the nation’s prime minister, Raila Odinga.

    The Kenyan official who reportedly orchestrated the detention was Odinga himself, according to WND sources inside Kenya.

  116. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    afternoon everybody

  117. Tenacity Says:

    And a peaceful afternoon to you Cindy

  118. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Tenacity

    as long as K isn’t around…… life is peacfull around here…lol
    That personality type gets under my skin……. too much like my ex….. why I just usually lurk until he leaves….

  119. Troy Says:

    I think it’s time that we let Rose know that we would like to have koyaan removed from this blog.

    koyaan is most likely a paid Obotroll and if he is not he should ask Obama to pay him.

    He is not here to do anything other than cause disruptions in our efforts.

    Y’all have been seeing less of me lately….That is because when I come here and see koyaan’s post, I leave!!!

    I told every one from the moment the Obomaggot showed up here, who and what he was….Shall we all take a vote and let Rose know how we feel?

    I’ll go first…. koyaan or no koyaan?
    Off with his head!!!!

    FreeRepublic had to ban him three times.

  120. jjones Says:

    Troy,
    While I agree that Koyaan can be irritating, I certainly don’t think he’s an Obama troll. On the contrary, I believe he is actually conservative. My guess is he is probably libertarian. I think he just likes to debate. His debates, while logical, give the impression of arrogance and condescending. I find this extremely annoying. However, annoyance is no reason in my opinion to ban someone. Defending ones position can only strengthen that position, therefore, his continuation here is a good thing, however annoying it may be.
    Just my 2 cents

  121. Tenacity Says:

    I have already given my vote directly to Rose. I do indeed believe him to be willfully and deliberately disrupting. This is not the only site where he is doing it. It appears to be a full time job to me. Although I agree with jj that being annoying is not necessarily good justification to ban, being a severe reactive personality that drives many good commenters away is good reason. We need a little quiet enjoyment and sometimes eviction is the only way to get it.

  122. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Sadly I agree with Troy… I don’t mind debating issues…. it can be helpful in seeing things in a different way that what you have set your focus on…

    Koyaan is nothing but disruptive and he’s actually keeps the regular members away as they don’t want to deal with the confrontational posts.
    He subjects himself into discussions and argues in circular logic that is not only frustrating but causes chaos in the threads.
    Even when you are trying your best to just ignore him he has a way of pricking that nerve that finds you debating with a lost cause.

  123. sliderblaze Says:

    whats up people

  124. jrh Says:

    I agree that this type of stuff is getting very old. One of the attractions of this site was the absence of that. I gave up on obamacrimes because of it. I got where I was just doing a search for Starr or Lisa and zipping past all the intervening ad nauseum repetitions. That, of course, means that anybody else with something interesting to say gets no audience and some good comments go unheard. This *explitive* is going on all over the place. It seems to go on even when everybody else has left, probably by design. Nothing wrong with disagreement and friendly debate, but that’s not what’s happening.

  125. rosettasister Says:

    “Arthur Goldberg is on BTR with me today”

    http://caosblog.com/9586

    At 3:00 CST, we will be talking with Arthur Goldberg, the author of “Light in the Closet: Torah, Homosexuality and the Power To Change.” Tune in on the player below, either live or archived; or if you have a BTR account, join directly in the chatroom, here.

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cao/2008/12/21/Key-to-Victory-Show

    It will be a very interesting program. We will cover how we got here; what the Bible says, and how therapists are “helping” their depressed homosexual clients.

    ——————————-

    I consider Cao (pronounced “key”) a friend.

    No matter where you stand on this issue, this could well be worth a listen.

    Cao is also “hollywood7”

    You may have noticed Phil Berg put up one of her videos at ObamaCrimes.

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=hollywood7&view=videos

    Have a wonderful Winter Solstice, all!

    http://blog.planetc1.com/2008/12/20/winter-solstice-photos/

    The shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere is upon us as December 21, 2008 marks the winter solstice for those living north of the equator. For many cultures the winter solstice marks the recognition of rebirth. It is a time for festivals, gatherings, and various winter solstice traditions and celebrations across the globe.

  126. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    ROSE
    please read the posts just above

  127. sliderblaze Says:

    Anyway, Congratulations SLIDER – Just what I needed to hear that a precious baby has been brought into this world, such as it is, but to parents who I have know doubt will give him lots of love.
    ————————————————————-

    i just decided that all the christmas cards i’m sending out, are gonna be of him laying under the tree. some presents and there he will be amongst them.

  128. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Slider,
    I never got a chance to tell you personally CONGRATS on the new baby,,

  129. Tenacity Says:

    I sincerely hope that we do not have to waste any more time even discussing the troll.

    I know that I saw somewhere the Hawaiian statute that applied prior to 1982 regarding birth registrations, but now I’m not finding it. Apparently Polarik hasn’t found it either. Anybody remember where that was posted?

  130. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Tenacity

    i know I read it too,…. but i don’t remember where

  131. jrh Says:

    Tenacity,

    Oddly enough, I was just reading through the online Hawaii Revised Statutes looking for that very thing. They have a search engine and I was getting some interesting stuff and then the site server went down and still is. I’ll try it again later, it might be Sunday maint which isn’t uncommon.

  132. sliderblaze Says:

    Thanks JAC’s…….he’s doing good, he’s mr napster right now tho

  133. amy Says:

    Watching Koyan in here is like turning on a bad tv movie, then switching channels as quickly as possible .

  134. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Slider

    get used to it….. they like to sleep during the day and keep you away at night.

    just some old fashion mom advice……. get some spearmint oil
    and if he is cranky at night and it looks like an upset stomach…. Colic like…but in one drop in his bottle……My family never had to deal with colic on any of their babies by using that remedy…..

  135. amy Says:

    slider, congrats to you and your family..

  136. Troy Says:

    The vote tally so far:
    koyaan stays: 1
    koyann goes: 4

    Amy?
    Slider?

  137. amy Says:

    troy…goes

  138. sliderblaze Says:

    Koyaan goes, sorry K, but, i had you pegged from jump street. He’s def. just arguing to argue and at the same time trying to run over our arguements, ends up running over his own in the process. I guess you can call his arguments, scorched earth arguments.

  139. sliderblaze Says:

    amy Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 6:25 pm

    slider, congrats to you and your family..
    ————————————

    thanks,

    i see michelle malkin has that lil girl from Lititz up on her blog….she just gained some new respect with me.

  140. Troy Says:

    New Tally:
    koyaan stays: 1
    koyaan goes: 6

    ahem!!!

  141. amy Says:

    He is destructive in that he puts people on the defensive against their own statements, when what I realy love to see in here is people coming up with great ideas..In addition, his lines of ranting causes long delays in refreshing ends of threads.. He is distracting us from what our real goals are.

  142. sliderblaze Says:

    Koyaan = debbie downer..

  143. sliderblaze Says:

    off topic but, they are finally putting a camera up across the street from me. wow, they are 3 yrs too late…some of the stuff i’ve seen go down out in front of my house. I could write a book

  144. amy Says:

    Did anyone listen to Berg on mammaees radio? It seems he is going to either add more to his US Supreme Court lawsuit or is going to file another lawsuit. ( In addition to his secret fraud lawsuit)

  145. Fernley Girl Says:

    Hello,
    I’ve enjoyed reading this blog for a while now, but have seldom commented. I put in my 10 cents when Koyaan first showed up. I’ve watched him at other sites: he always replies to people who use emotioal phrasing or punctuation. He nit picks, he twists meanings, he likes to be the center of attention. If you ignore him he will leave.
    I enjoy this blog because I often learn something new (today, thepeoplesoftheworld site), and because of the feeling of friendship fostered here.

    Keep up the great work!

  146. sliderblaze Says:

    amy Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 6:42 pm

    Did anyone listen to Berg on mammaees radio? It seems he is going to either add more to his US Supreme Court lawsuit or is going to file another lawsuit. ( In addition to his secret fraud lawsuit)
    ———————————————————
    i listened, thats what it sounds like to me. It was interesting to hear that one Canadians take on the standing issue

  147. j.b. Says:

    You can send yours to:

    Hannah Garman
    259 North Reading Rd.
    Ephrata, Pa. 17522

    (Hat tip – Sgt. Tim)

    From Hannah’s local newspaper:

    Lights flashing, they drove north through the darkness Thursday, a caravan of about 70 fire trucks, ambulances and police cars headed toward a small, red-headed girl in a party dress.

    Hannah Garman, 4, quietly watched them pulling into a parking lot. She was lying on a litter just outside an ambulance, her pink shoes poking out of a white sheet. Hannah, who lives in Lititz with her dad, brother and sister, recently was diagnosed with a fatal form of brain cancer. Her mom, Christine, died from cancer two years ago.

    Hannah’s wish for Christmas this year was to get lots of cards. That wish went out in an e-mail late last week. Her family believes it was sent by someone who knows them but they are not sure.

    It would be an understatement to say that Hannah’s wish has been granted.

    Within days, cards began trickling into the Lititz home of her grandparents, who are helping to care for her. The trickle became a stream, then a torrent, then a flood of hundreds of cards from all over the world, as the e-mail spread over the Internet.

    School children made cards. Churches sent them. Families and kids and everybody and his brother, from Canada to Mexico to Singapore, has gotten in on the action.
    Related Topics

    When county firefighters heard about Hannah, they thought it would be nice if they could send her some cheer, too.

    Good afternoon, peeps.

    Hey, slider, the girl you posted about made it to MM site. I was glad to see this as I forgot about your request and am now reminded! I will send out a card tomorrow. How sad that her mommy died two years ago!
    Like I tried to say earlier, Count Yer Blessings, friends. 🙂

    (anyone else here cringe each time McCain said that?)

    Holy Snow! We got ANOTHER foot of snow here in MI. last night! They closed church! (:))

    I am in complete denial about what needs to be done in my home to be ready for 30 people in a couple days. I just keep baking…………

    So, how’s/what’s our Barry Soetoro up to today?
    Anyone else keep up with Larry’s site? I totally believe that the Chicago Police Dept. is in the bag for Barry and The Reverend. How sick is that?
    Who is this man? Better, yet; Who does he think he is?
    (rhetorical)

    Larry is asking for condolences for Donald Young’s family to be left on his blog-if you’re so inclined.

    *slider, i like your Christmas card idea. original, anyway. who does the little guy look like?*

  148. amy Says:

    slider, I cannot even visualise what it would be like to live in a city at all.. I have always lived in a rural area, where the only damage Ive seen is birdy mess on my front porch.

  149. Troy Says:

    Thanks Fernley

  150. Tenacity Says:

    Thanks for the 10 cents worth Fern. Come around more often!

  151. j.b. Says:

    Oopsey……..

    Good afternoon, peeps.

    Hey, slider, the girl you posted about made it to MM site. I was glad to see this as I forgot about your request and am now reminded! I will send out a card tomorrow. How sad that her mommy died two years ago!
    Like I tried to say earlier, Count Yer Blessings, friends.

    (anyone else here cringe each time McCain said that?)

    Holy Snow! We got ANOTHER foot of snow here in MI. last night! They closed church! (:))

    I am in complete denial about what needs to be done in my home to be ready for 30 people in a couple days. I just keep baking…………

    So, how’s/what’s our Barry Soetoro up to today?
    Anyone else keep up with Larry’s site? I totally believe that the Chicago Police Dept. is in the bag for Barry and The Reverend. How sick is that?
    Who is this man? Better, yet; Who does he think he is?
    (rhetorical)

    Larry is asking for condolences for Donald Young’s family to be left on his blog-if you’re so inclined.

    *slider, i like your Christmas card idea. original, anyway. who does the little guy look like?*

  152. amy Says:

    slider, I believe some canadians have more clues to what is going on than the obamabots.

  153. amy Says:

    So sad about that little girl.

  154. sliderblaze Says:

    “Obama Seeking to Create or Save 3 Million Jobs”
    “Obama: Recovery will take years…”
    talk about not setting the bar really low. i dont think this is what people want to hear O.

    Wait, wasnt the campaign promise to CREATE over three million new jobs….what gives O, we’ll call this broken campaign promise #35

    How does one prove they saved 3 million jobs?

    I guess bush can claim that he did that with bailing out the auto industry.

    I can see him/them trying to claim that they brought victory to iraq as well.

  155. amy Says:

    Fernley Girl.. Welcome here.

  156. sliderblaze Says:

    Fernley Girl.

    thanks 😉

  157. Troy Says:

    amy Says:

    December 21, 2008 at 6:46 pm
    slider, I cannot even visualise what it would be like to live in a city at all.. I have always lived in a rural area, where the only damage Ive seen is birdy mess on my front porch.
    ———————————————————-
    Amy,
    I have lived in both…I currently live on ten acres in the countryside…There is no comparison!!!!

    I have deer that walk out into my yard, owls in the trees, squirrels everywhere, a possum that comes to the back porch every night and eats the left over dog food.

    I wouldn’t trade it for the world!!!

  158. sliderblaze Says:

    He looks like me J.B. he has her nose tho.

  159. Troy Says:

    I hope that Rose will give STRONG consideration to our wishes regarding koyaan.

  160. sliderblaze Says:

    It’s just an investment property. I just been living there till they decided to finally get the Marriott done. I was stalled in litigation for 5 yrs because of one guy who owns a Best western resort here. The Marriott/convention center will be done in March/april 09

  161. budgy Says:

    Good Morning. Thanks Rose for allowing my first post the other day. I have been reading here but remained silent because of the disruption. I believe that K would make a perfect defense lawyer. He can formulate his arguments to suit any situation and change sides at will. After reviewing all his comments, I’m still not sure what side he is on but surely is a negative presence. I will not post often as I do not want to be perceived as sticking my nose into things, so to speak. I, as a Canadian, have no real right to voice my opinion. I do, however, remain concerned about Bo’s eligibility and his seeming lack of honesty. I have family in the U.S. and my late cousin was a Green Beret in Vietnam so am very interested in the outcome.

    My sympathy to the poster that lost their poodle yesterday. Glad to hear that Slider’s new son is doing well.

  162. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Fernley Girl

    Welcome,…… and post more often 🙂

  163. Troy Says:

    BBL….Going to have some some good old fashioned hot Texas chile….It’s cold here today!!!….brrrrrrrr

  164. sliderblaze Says:

    BUDGY

    thanks. I think you do have a right to speak, O will be the leader of the free world so some of his policies will no doubt affect you directly, especially being our neighbors to the north. It also seems that the outside world has a better understanding of the NBC issue than some here in our own country.

  165. amy Says:

    Slider, I use to do nursing visits to the inner cities.. I never knew what I might be getting into.. I once visited a young man who discribed how good it felt when he broke through someones skin with “that knife”.. Needless to say, I refused to ever go there again..

  166. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    budgy

    Welcome,….. and please posts as much as you wish… 🙂

  167. budgy Says:

    Slider

    Thank you. The only thing that I can say for certain about the BC issue is that Dudley Do Right def does not sign Canadian BCs. I do think that the issue is of supreme importance and is a major problem for the credibility of the U.S. for the world.

  168. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    anyone else catch on MommaE’s when Burg was talking…. about how Representatives and Senators are having meetings discussing apposing the electoral vote?

  169. amy Says:

    Budgy, welcome neighbor.. I have visited your lovely country many times.. I welcome your opinions. Sometimes those that live outside of our country have a wider view than those living inside here, more fair and realistic.

  170. amy Says:

    Cindy, yes, I heard Berg say that.. I hope that is NOT a rumor.. It gives us hope to know we are being heard.

  171. j.b. Says:

    slider, I believe some canadians have more clues to what is going on than the obamabots.

    As do the Russians! I read an article the other day-may have been linked here- that SHOULD have been written by a brave journalist (that just does NOT exist) in our own MSM!
    The Pravda, online. It was inyourface spot on.

  172. sliderblaze Says:

    budgy Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 7:06 pm

    Slider

    Thank you. The only thing that I can say for certain about the BC issue is that Dudley Do Right def does not sign Canadian BCs. I do think that the issue is of supreme importance and is a major problem for the credibility of the U.S. for the world.
    ———————————-

    couldnt agree more. seems the russians are already laughing at us, seems like they know it too, i seriously doubt that they’d be testing McCain like this. All these war games going on and not one statement from THAT ONE.

  173. budgy Says:

    Cindy

    Thanks. Sorry, I did not catch MommaE’s show. I’ve noticed that many Americans (maybe those are only Bo supporters?) call Berg a nut case. In my conversation with others, we do not see him in that light at all. Many so called nut jobs are found to be actual geniuses. Einstein was once considered a nut job.

  174. amy Says:

    j.b. we could use some brave journalists here in the msm.. Are there any?

  175. sliderblaze Says:

    As do the Russians! I read an article the other day-may have been linked here- that SHOULD have been written by a brave journalist (that just does NOT exist) in our own MSM!
    The Pravda, online. It was inyourface spot on.

    jinx

  176. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Amy

    I too hope he knows some inside informations…and it is not just a rumor.
    the case filed Tuesday sounded like a new case and not added paperwork….. that makes me curious,….. he also let out of the bad that the “sealed” case is about fraud….exactly what we found out….

  177. j.b. Says:

    anyone else catch on MommaE’s when Burg was talking…. about how Representatives and Senators are having meetings discussing apposing the electoral vote?

    No. Really? That is very good news. I hope and pray to God that it is true! OMGosh-……………How friggin cool would that be?

    My internet connection is crap right now…….ugh.

  178. amy Says:

    Budgy.. They can say whatever they wish about Berg, but one thing for sure is he is a TRUE PATRIOT.

  179. amy Says:

    What I would realy like to know is WHO is LAWDOGG?

  180. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    budgy
    Well Burg got involved in a case about 911 that had the look and feel of being a few slices short of a loaf……if you know what I mean….
    That is what they are refering to when they say he is nutty..

  181. j.b. Says:

    j.b. we could use some brave journalists here in the msm.. Are there any?

    Yes we could and no I do not. 🙂 er 😦

    jinx

    ssshhhhhh, i think he left, finally……….

  182. budgy Says:

    Amy
    Thanks for the welcome. ITA about Berg and pray that one of his or the other cases is heard.

  183. Tenacity Says:

    Berg doesn’t say as much as I would like to hear. It seemed like he came on MommaE primarily to solicit a letter campaign to the SCOTUS.

  184. sliderblaze Says:

    Where’s DD at

    How bout them Cowboys….lol

  185. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    Tenacity

    Burg like the rest of us are waiting….. not much can happen until after the holidays,….. But we can write letters have things in place for when the system is up and going again

  186. budgy Says:

    Cindy
    Yes, I read about the 911 theory on the Jeff Rense site. It is far fetched but there are always people that believe in conspiracy theories. I don’t think they should be labelled nut jobs because of that though Heck, you good people have a real conspiracy happening right now with Bo.

  187. amy Says:

    Budgy.. I realy feel that the US Supreme Court denied hearings for the other cases, because they were AGAINST the Sec.Of States PLUS, there was NO harm yet done, as Obama has not yet been certified, and the plaintiffs had no legal standing.. Bergs case is the first to make it to the US Supreme Court that is actually VS Obama.

  188. j.b. Says:

    This is random as heck, but I would rather be accused of being a Right Wing Nut Job than a DumbA$$ Sheep(le) living in Denial waiting for my leader to buy my gas and pay my mortgage!

  189. budgy Says:

    I wrote a couple of letters myself..one to J. Granholm of MI (a fellow Canadian) and one to the White House. Not likely to even be read but felt better for doing it. lol

  190. j.b. Says:

    Where’s DD at

    How bout them Cowboys….lol

    Cowboys? pfffffft. How about those Lions? LMAO!

  191. amy Says:

    Tenacity, Berg may just prefer NOT to talk about it much as he doesnt want the defendents to know what his plans are.

  192. budgy Says:

    Right on j.b. lol

    I saw the interview with a lady that thought that. Unbelievable!

  193. sliderblaze Says:

    j.b. Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 7:24 pm

    This is random as heck, but I would rather be accused of being a Right Wing Nut Job than a DumbA$$ Sheep(le) living in Denial waiting for my leader to buy my gas and pay my mortgage!
    —————————————————–
    isnt it sad how the people “left wing nut jobs” who claim that Bush knew about 9/11 and did nothing and that it was an inside job are the same very ones saying that we are nut jobs for just wanting a bc produced…LOL dumbasses…

  194. amy Says:

    BBL.. Have to go see what Rev Manning sent to my email.

  195. Fernley Girl Says:

    Thanks for the warm welcome! Almost done with Christmas prep, just need to put a finish on a couple of bookcases & then a little more baking. More time to spend here soon! Congrats to Slider & family. (I know I’d like to see that photo of Aiden under the tree!) JamCindy4, ditto on the pups! To jrinNC, “forever friends until forever ends”.

  196. sliderblaze Says:

    so is danglebarry in hawaii?

  197. jrh Says:

    I happened to see the link to this at American Thinker on Jeff Schreiber’s site. It’s an interesting short read titled: Is Obama vulnerable to blackmail?

    at w.ww.americanthinker.com/2008/12/is_obama_vulnerable_to_blackma.html

    Thought you might find it worthwhile.

  198. sliderblaze Says:

    Fernley Girl Says:
    December 21, 2008 at 7:29 pm

    Thanks for the warm welcome! Almost done with Christmas prep, just need to put a finish on a couple of bookcases & then a little more baking. More time to spend here soon! Congrats to Slider & family. (I know I’d like to see that photo of Aiden under the tree!) JamCindy4, ditto on the pups! To jrinNC, “forever friends until forever ends”.

    ——————————————————
    i’ll see if Rose will post it…that’d be cute

  199. budgy Says:

    j.b.

    I’m more of a hockey fan but the Lions are infamous! LMAO

  200. justanamericancindy4 Says:

    i read an article that this was planned back in 2005 by the million an billionaires of the US.and put in their money to make it happen…..
    when you see how this has effected almost all of the media and journalist; it kind of makes sense in a tin foil hat way 😉

  201. Fernley Girl Says:

    Oops–forgot Budgy! I think outside perspective is a great addition.

  202. j.b. Says:

    so is danglebarry in hawaii?

    Yep, visiting his G-maw…….oh, wait……nevermmmind.

    Budgy, that woman became Barry’s Poster Girl, fast.

  203. budgy Says:

    Slider
    yes, I hear “danglebarry” lol is in Hawaii. Probably so he doesn’t have to be in the Christmas spirit on the mainland. If he becomes your President, (parish the thought) what is your opinion on what he will do about decorating the White House every Dec since his family doesn’t celebrate Christmas? Or is this going to be some of the “change” that is coming?

  204. sliderblaze Says:

    Hey Budgy, we’ll cross the he’s my president when we get there, lets not be hasty now 🙂 lol

  205. budgy Says:

    Fernley
    thanks. Are you refinishing the book cases or making them for gifts? That’s a lot of work with so little time left.

  206. Tenacity Says:

    Slider,
    I have opted for Also Know As over Danglebarry.

  207. sliderblaze Says:

    i think i’ll stick with the dangleB for the time being. cus i laugh everytime i type it. I had a guy i used to work with and i called him that one day cus when he sat down, he shorts went halfway up his leg. We laughed for 10 mins straight and everyone called him that till the day he got fired for smoking crack with a gay guy, then, it was even funnier….

  208. sliderblaze Says:

    are we still calling rahm tiny dancer?

  209. budgy Says:

    That sounds like quite a pair to lead the U.S. Danglebarry and Tiny Dancer. LMAO

  210. Fernley Girl Says:

    buddy, made them, but it’s not work, it’s fun!

  211. amy Says:

    Just received another video from Rev Manning, who states, as he said before, that Obama is NOT the first african-american president-elect.. That he came from the womb of a white woman, just as all the other presidents did..

  212. budgy Says:

    It has been a pleasure and thanks for the welcome. Have to run and will return again some time.

  213. Tenacity Says:

    Here is some good information for all you, including Rose who has recently shown more than a passing interest in magnetic fields.

    The belief that a tin-foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident RF radiation on the wearer’s brain is not completely without a basis in scientific fact. A well constructed tin-foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (notionally harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation inside. A common high school physics demonstration involves placing an AM radio on tinfoil, and then covering the radio with a metal bucket. This leads to a noticeable reduction in signal strength. The efficiency of such an enclosure in blocking such radiation depends on the thickness of the tin-foil, as dictated by the skin depth, the distance the radiation can propagate in a particular non-ideal conductor. For half-millimeter-thick tin-foil, radiation above about 20 kHz (i.e., including both AM and FM bands) would be partially blocked.[2]

    So now when you are accused of wearing one, you can just admit it with pride. Perhaps we should holiday wrap a bunch of tin-foil hats and send them to BO’s house. He’s got to be a little paranoid about now. I am praying those subpoenas are issued tomorrow.

  214. Tenacity Says:

    he got fired for smoking crack with a gay guy,

    Slider,
    Geez…the guy you worked with gets fired and BO becomes POTUS elect. What’s wrong with this picture?

  215. sliderblaze Says:

    after reading the comments fical matter under
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2008/12/exclusive-obama.html

    i’ve come to the conclusion that Michelle “the missing link” obama is partially right, some americans are down right mean.

    and brings me back to the theory that only stupid people ARE breeding.

    We need a “your a dumbass” citation card, you get three strikes, then your fish bait

  216. j.b. Says:

    Wait! Budgy, how’s that socialized medicine working for you there in Canada? Inquiring minds and all………..:)

    lmao at crack smoking danglebarry……..wait, that’s NOT funny! Ahhhhhhh…….

  217. sliderblaze Says:

    from myspace…..This is the very reason that people DONT WANNA BUY YOUR SHITTY MUSIC, WHAT A BETTER WAY TO ADVERTISE YOUR MUSIC THROUGH INTERNET POSTING. i’m sooooo over musicians bitching and complaining.
    —————————————————————

    Your Project Playlist widget has been removed from your profile in response to copyright complaints. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but it is absolutely imperative that MySpace respect the rights of copyright owners, artists and record labels.

    Isn’t Online Music Free?

    No, MySpace, Rhapsody, Napster, Imeem, Yahoo Music, Pandora, Last.FM all pay fees to the artist and record labels for the rights for you to play their music online. It may seem free to you, but if it’s legal, someone is probably paying for you to hear the music.

    Don’t I Have the Right to Listen to Songs I Purchased on Amazon, MySpace, iTunes or on CD in My Project Playlist Player?

    No, buying the album or song does not give you the right to put the songs in your Project Playlist Player, or upload them to MySpace, or upload them to any file sharing service.

    When will I be able to use a Project Playlist music player on MySpace again?

    As soon as their legal situation is settled, and the artists are getting paid, MySpace will consider re-enabling the embedding of Project Playlist music players.

    Where Do I Get Legal Playlists for My Profile?

    Imeem, Last.FM, iLike, and MySpace Music are all good options.

    Thanks for your understanding,
    MySpace

  218. rosettasister Says:

    New Thread:

    https://rosettasister.wordpress.com/2008/12/21/winter-solstice-2008/

  219. Tenacity Says:

    Budgy,
    One of my favorite sites in Canada Free Press. I haven’t check to see if they are actually in Canada, but they write some good insight into US politics as much as they talk about Canada.

    Yes, I would like to hear some feedback on medical services up there as well.

  220. j.b. Says:

    So now when you are accused of wearing one, you can just admit it with pride. Perhaps we should holiday wrap a bunch of tin-foil hats and send them to BO’s house. He’s got to be a little paranoid about now. I am praying those subpoenas are issued tomorrow.

    Wonder who’s more likely to crap their pants-
    Fitzgerald or Soetoro?

    I just heard that line from Barry aagin: “…We..I had no contact with the Gov’ner’s office……”
    Uh-huh,
    nice try at a recovery, Liar.

  221. Troy Says:

    i’ve come to the conclusion that Michelle “the missing link” obama
    ————————————————————
    ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

  222. susie hudson Says:

    the PATS are winning 38-zip, its snowing like crazy outside, so nowhere to go nothing to do. baby hudsons napping, my dogs sleeping next to me and the fires cranked up. the trees decorated, my christmas shopping is done, I just cracked an ice cold beer, and Im really enjoying this blog……what else could make this day any better!!!!!….oh and that koyann is gone, for now……impeach obambam and im as close to heaven as Ill ever be!!!

Comments are closed.


%d bloggers like this: